My wishes if I get the Allauddin’s Lamp
What wishes will I make if I get the Allauddin’s lamp, asked my friend.
The selfless and contended person that I am, told him I will make the following:
1. Tendulkar’s 100th Ton before I retire (as he may not retire)
2. Laxman not getting caught at mid-wicket
3. Dravid being able to protect his stumps
4. Sehwag being able to hit full tosses for a six instead of to fielders
5. Ishant to take atleast two wickets a match
6. Indian bowlers bowing 5 overs at a stretch without conceding a four
7. Opposition not keeping any slip catcher for Ghambir (if possible no wicket keeper as well)
8. MSD showing some passion and imagination on the cricket field
9. and finally, though it will be a tough ask for Alladdin’s Lamp, a victory for the Team India overseas.
Q. How can we avoid this type of 4-0 whitewashes in the future?
A. Reduce the number of tests in the series to one. That way we can at best lose only one test per series.